Celebrating Blue Ridge Farmers and their Harvest Offerings – here on our Farm in Syria, Virginia–Madison County ———————————– DATES This is the LAST one for 2022!
October 22 & 23, 2022 Tickets required $5 Adult 16 years of age and older, FREE for ages 15 and under.
Buy Tickets online here: https://www.gravesmountain.com/tickets/
Still the same family and community Harvest Festival, though.
– APPLES from our and neighbors’ orchards
– Pick Your Own (as long as apples are on the trees)
The Farm Experience
– Farm yard with goats, pet pigs pet calf – Donkey ride around the longhorn pasture – Hayrides – Pumpkins, gourds, -Fresh farm APPLE cider – Our own hard cider – Graves Mountain “Squeeze” – Graves Mountain preserves and APPLE Butter – APPLE Butter donuts The Festival Experience
– Live Bluegrass music 11am-3 pm – 70 Crafters and Vendors – Graves Mountain T-shirts & Sweatshirts – Petting zoo with farm animals, – Hay Maze – Hay Mountain – Trails rides on horse-back – Pony rides – Mule Cart Rides around Longhorns, ponies, and to great Blue Ridge view – Festival Foods
– APPLE Pies
– Funnel Cakes
– Brunswick Stew
– BBQ Pork Sandwiches
– Burgers, Hot Dogs
– Pork Rinds
– Kettle Corn
– French Fries
– Homemade ice cream & more.
The Beer and Wine Tent – Living LOCAL with Beer Hound Brewery.
– Our own hard cider – Graves Mountain Squeeze – on draft
– Graves Mountain APPLE Wine,
– DuCard Wine,
– Beer Hound Craft Beers
Live, Local Music Morning and Afternoon