SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2021 AT
1 PM EDT – 3:30 PM EDT
Old Rag Soap Company Beginner’s Soap Making Workshop
Old Rag Soap Company Workshop
Saturday at Noon on May 22, otherwise at 1:00 pm.
Please call to reserve your spot at the soap making table–Limited to the first 6 to reserve.
* Cost per person is $80.00, payment due at time of reservation.
Learn to make small batch handcrafted soap with local soap makers Brian and Charlotte Lenhoff from Old Rag Soap Company.
All materials needed are supplied, including a selection of fragrance oils and mica (for color) to create your own unique handcrafted cold processed soap.
Each participant will make 7-8 bars of soap, depending on how you cut it. There is nothing more gratifying than to use a product that you made yourself!
* The workshop will begin at 1:00 PM and typically lasts 2-2.5 hours.
* Once you’ve made your soap, it has to “saponify” for 24-hours before it can be cut into bars. You have several options with regard to cutting your soap: (1) You can meet Brian and Charlotte, back at the lodge, the day after the workshop, 24-hours after your soap is made and take it with you. (2) You can meet Brian and Charlotte, back at the lodge, the day after the workshop, 24-hours after your soap is made to cut it and they will ship your soap to you at no additional charge. (3) You don’t have to return the next day, and Brian and Charlotte will cut your soap and ship it to you at no additional charge.
* The minimum age, to participate in the workshop, is 16.
* Cost per person is $80.00
Please join Brian and Charlotte for some good clean soapy fun!