SATURDAY, DECEMBER 11, 2021 AT 11 AM – 4 PM
A Community Christmas Fair . . . nothing fancy, just neighbors welcoming all
Community Christmas Fair in Syria, Virginia
for all to enjoy!!
Nothing Fancy – Just Neighbors Welcoming All
WHERE IS IT????
at the Graves Mountain Market Area
What Will Be at the Fair . . .
Santa – for people and dogs, photos and wish lists
Rex Hurt as the Grinch, so we know it will be “meany”
Ornament Making Station with Becky Hurt
Pony Rides from Circle B Stables
Bouncy House & Slide from Circle H
Bonfire, S’mores, Hot Chocolate, our Fresh Apple Cider
Crafts people for Gift Buying
– Betty Mallory – To Be Blessed Cookbook
– Lou Messa and his Christmas Prints for 2021
– Charlotte and Brian Lenhoff and their Old Rag Soaps
– Robbie Berry with Mary Kay
– Jim and Valerie – Peckerwood Chainsaw Creations
– Sandra & Jim – Holding on to Memories & Wreaths
– Frances Utz – Jewelry & Bird Houses
– Judy Knighting – Baked Goods
– Leona Yoder – Picket Fence Candles & Heat packs
– Virginia Peanut Display
– Country Ham and LOTS of SALES!!
– Adrian Woodward with Graves Mountain Christmas Shirts
– Preserves from our Kettles – Tasting with Gail, who is the maker
The Important Part – Just all of us getting together around the Country Store